Temporary local rules 31 July
Please note these following rules come into effect as of 31 July
1- No touching or removing flags
2 – No rakes in bunkers – players can mark their ball then rake with foot or club then replace back in original spot.
3 – No more NTP or DP until further notice
4 – Every player to mark their own card BUT must verbally say their score to their partner who MUST still keep record, no need to sign at the end.
5 – Groups of 4 max will be 8 min apart. please make sure SOCIAL DISTANCING is happening at ALL times
6 – Everyone must report to Proshop which is located at the back of bowling greens in which they must use the QR code to scan and sign in
Course update 15 May
Course update 30 April
Golf operations to re-commence 24 April
In light of our announcement regarding re-commencing golf operations on Friday 24 April 2020, please note the following
The Pro-shop will reopen on Wednesday 22 April to begin taking bookings. The practice nets will also be open.
Bookings are essential and can be made via the Pro-shop on 4421 7430. The online booking system will not be available. This includes practice nets on Wednesday 22 and Thursday 23 April.
Comps will go ahead on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturday.
Social golf is available on Monday, Friday and Sunday
All transactions must be done via EFTPOS
- Only arrive max 10 mins prior to tee time
- 1 in 1 out of the proshop, mandatory hand wash or sanitiser prior to entry (available at door)
- No mingling around proshop or terrace area, wait in car if early, leave straight after play
- Max 2 persons in hitting bays (close middle bay)
- Max 4 persons on practice green i.e. players next to tee off only
- Max 2 persons in locker room/s (honesty system / common sense)
- No shared hire carts, flat $20 hire fee as extra cost to sanitise by staff after use
- No shared private carts – even family. Recommended by Golf NSW see website
- Walking recommended to maximise health / exercise benefits
- Carts to be returned to designated sanitise bay / area.
- 1 set of clubs per cart hire and private cart, no sharing clubs
- No touching the flag, pool noodles are in cups
- No bunker rakes – use preferred lie
- No congregating on tees, 10m minimum between groups
- No shaking hands, high fives or touching of any nature. 1.5m personal distance mandatory between players
- Mark your own card and follow proshop instruction regarding entering cards
- Mandatory booking tee times social or comp play, no “walk ups”
- Not to approach greens staff nor enter greens compound without authorisation
- Greens staff have right of way on the course with distancing rules
- Strong recommendation that members over 70 and other identified at risk members, as identified by health authorities, refrain from attending the course
- All Medley Competitions Stableford Event – Tue, Wed, Thurs – Pro comp $15 entry
- Saturday format to remain
- Members only (Rule may be relaxed in the coming weeks – members have initial priority)
- Tee times 6.10am – 1pm (90 pax) social play allowed after comp 5pm strict close
- Other days social play Members only
- On Thursday comp days, a member may invite one guest, who they must play with
- Social players mandatory check in at pro shop (swipe card) – no walk on’s.
- Max 2 comp rounds per week, allows everyone an opportunity
COVID-19 UPDATE ON GOLF OPERATIONS 15 APRIL
The board have considered the open of the course overnight and agreed to lock in Friday 24th April, 2020 to re open. The practice facilities and proshop will be open from Wed 22nd April. Please note that significant strict policies will apply to course conduct, rules and social distancing. Details of rules, competitions, tee times, course hours, social play and member only days will be posted shortly.
It is important, however, that members understand that if COVID 19 cases have not eased or a spike in cases is noted, Golf NSW advice changes or Government Health advice changes that the open date may be delayed.
All tee bookings must be done through the Proshop via phone from Wed 22nd April. Pro shop staff have been instructed not to take bribes or private calls to apply favorable tee slots. We will post the time that bookings can be made and will shut down the link to online bookings. We are also clearing any prior made online bookings so the system is fair for all members.
Apart from everyones favorite native parrot hacking up the 9th green, the course is in outstanding shape and will benefit from the 1 month break in play. Chris and the team are looking forward to seeing players back out on the course. To that end we will be posting a series of course maintenance “how to” videos aimed at increasing member understanding of greens and course recovery from pitch marks and divots.
On behalf of the board, thank you again for your understanding during this pandemic and hope that we can have a safe, socially responsible return to golf.