Get excited! The chef’s are back and flipping burgers and all day brekky from The Burger Bunker! With the option of eating in looking out onto the golf course or takeaway!
Open Wednesday to Sunday 7am to 3pm
Max 1-hour seating, 10 patrons only
Bookings essential, please call or text 0482 958 998 between 7am and 3pm
Takeaway or order ahead to take maximum advantage of your time!
4 x burgers, 4 x shoestring fries, 4 x soft drinks
Members $70 / Non-Members $77
Add this week’s bottle shop special six pack for $15 / $16.5
If you are planning to dine-in, you will be asked to fill in a form, you can pre fill this in by downloading the form below.
Check out The Bunker on Insta
I am not ready to dine in restaurants but want to enjoy the menu, are you offering takeaway?
Our Burger Bunker menu is available for takeaway during the hours the restaurant is open. Check out or takeaway special above.
Do you have a kid’s menu available?
Due to the restriction on the restaurant to only ten patrons, we are not offering our kids menu at this time. We hope as the restrictions continue to ease; we can welcome children menus back to the restaurant.
Can we deliver food and drinks to the local community?
We don’t currently have home delivery available, however we are currently working on an online booking system which will have a contactless delivery offering available, watch this space in the coming weeks.
Do you have produce boxes available?
We are now offering to our Members produce boxes to purchase through the club, we take your orders on Mondays and we do you fruit and veg grocery shopping for you to be collected on Thursday. Please see our staff in the bottle shop to place your order.
What staff practices are in place to prevent COVID-19?
Shoalhaven Ex-Services Group staff will adhere to strict hygiene practices throughout their shift, including regular handwashing and sanitising between visiting tables and serving customers. Tables and seating will be sanitised after every booking. No water or condiment containers will be on the table. Our friendly staff will provide this for you on request.
What customer practices are in place to prevent COVID-19?
Everyone has an obligation to stay at home while displaying any symptoms such as fever or coughing. Businesses have the right to refuse service and insist that anyone with these symptoms leaves the premises. We have also the following procedures in place for the protection of our staff and other patrons:
- We need to know from the person making a booking their name, email address and contact number – please fill out our form prior to your reservation. Walk in bookings will also be required to have 1 person fill out the survey before dining in.
- There will be hand sanitiser available outside the restaurant; please use before you enter.
- Wait for the host to take you to your seats.
- All meals will be served in takeaway boxes and will only have single use cutlery on request.
- Please do not offer a handshake or touch any of the Shoalhaven Ex-services Group staff.
- If you use the bathrooms, please use the sanitiser provided before you enter and once you exit the restrooms.
- Please physically distance yourself at 1.5m as you move around from other guests.
- Please order and pay your account at the Bunker prior to entering the dining space.
- Dining duration is limited to 1 hour maximum
- You may only purchase an alcoholic beverage with a main meal